We guarantee our artwork to be of the finest quality and workmanship. Each individual artist insures the artwork to its full purchase price and ships it. The San Diego Museum of Arts Artists Guild will accept returns with refunds under the following conditions:
- It is returned to the artist.
- It is returned within seven days of receipt.
- It is returned in good condition.
- If an artwork has been damaged upon receipt, you must notify the carrier immediately to make your insurance claim. Keep the original box and shipping contents as carrier will need these. Follow their instructions.
- If we ship the wrong artwork, we will refund the cost to you to ship it back to us insured as well as the cost of the artwork.
- If parts are missing, they will be replaced by the artist at no additional expense.
- If you do not like the artwork you ordered, you must pay the return shipping including insurance. The artwork is to be shipped back to the artist. Then you will be refunded the merchandise total less original shipping costs.
- If the artist does not accept the return of an item and act in good faith and courtesy with our return policy, we wish to know this. We will make it right for you.
Please contact the adamkoltz [at] sbcglobal [dot] net (subject: Question%20About%20Return%20Policy) (Vice President) if you have any questions or concerns.
The Board of Directors of the San Diego Museum of Art Artists Guild